Monday, March 7, 2011

My Three Favorites

Another week gone by.  My absolute favorite, favorite thing of last week is definitely...




Rosey Goat, the yummiest goat cheese I've ever had.  I happen to love plain goat cheese, as well as anything rosemary-infused. So this combination is downright heavenly.  Also...


  

The gorgeous Elie Saab gown Mila Kunis wore to the Oscar's.  The color is so beautifully feminine and I love the touches of lace at the bosom.  And finally...



I'm ashamed to admit it, but celebrities behaving badly was quite entertaining.  Between Xtina's DUI, Mr. Tiger Blood's crazy rants and John Galliano's alleged appalling behavior.  Craziness!

2 comments:

  1. mm that goat cheese sounds fantastic! i really do love the Drunken Goat Cheese the best. Have you tried? It's soaked in Red Wine and oh so heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing!! The Drunken Goat Cheese sounds awesome, and I don't even like red wine ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...