Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby I'm A Fool



Last night I had the pleasure of attending the Melody Gardot concert at the legendary Keswick Theatre. Anyone who is not familiar with the Philadelphia native's music and inspirational story should watch this.

Gardot is more than just another sultry-smooth jazz singer.  She has the stage presence of a seasoned pro and is amazingly only twenty five.  She has the grace of a prima ballerina, yet walks with a cane.  And best of all, she had an amazing sense of style that could rival the chic-est Parisian in France.  Oh and her three-piece band was also INCREDIBLE!

This was one of my favorite songs of the evening :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,

    I'm glad you liked the show. I'm a big fan and I'm going to the Toronto show on the 9th of June. Could you provide a set list? Does she play "Quiet Fire"?

    Thanks,
    Doug
    Cornwall, Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doug, thanks for the comment!

    I don't have an official set list but this is what I recall. The order might be a bit off though...

    The Rain
    Baby I'm A Fool
    If The Stars Were Mine
    Our Love Is Easy
    Les Etoiles
    Your Heart Is As Black As Night
    Deep Within The Corners Of My Mind
    My One And Only Thrill
    Caravan

    Encores:
    Melt (duet with Phil Roy)
    Summertime
    Fever

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...