Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It’s Only Natural!



Mother Nature and I are not the best of friends. I am not, nor will I (most likely) ever be an “outdoor-sy” girl. Camping sounds like a punishment. Gardening is just gross. Hiking up a mountain? Give me a stroll on a suburban street any day. Especially if that street has little boutiques and a coffee shop. With doughnuts.


So clearly I am not an Earth Child. But I do have a vast appreciation for the beauty and wonder of nature. Being that autumn is quite possibly the loveliest time of year, it’s also the perfect time to indulge in some dreamy nature-themed jewelry. No sleeping on the ground, touching of dirt or encounters with critters necessary!



Fallen leaves necklace $15, Forever 21
















Tree pendant $25, Nana Jo's General Store

















Rooster Feather earrings $130, Alkemie Jewelry

















Twig cuff $250, Elizabeth and James










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...